Monday 2 March 2009

5th day of TIAS

Now we repeat the starting shuttle motif on the other side, joining in reflected way:
39) continue with DC chain 11
40) three ring clover 6+3-3(join to p of adjacent DC chain),
3+3-3-3, 3+3-6
41) RW, go down with LC chain 10, join to start point of adjacent chain
42) DC SCMR 5, ring over SCMR 4 LP 7 Lp 7 LP 4, second half of SCMR 5
43) LC chain 10
44) DC ring 4 + 7 + 7 LP 4 (joining to previous big ring on LP and Lp)
45) LC chain 10
46) DC ring 4 + 7 + 7 LP 4 (joining to previous big ring on LP and Lp)
47) LC ring 5+5 (join to opposite small LC ring)
48) LC chain 10
49) DC SCMR 5, ring over SCMR 4 + 7 + 7 LP 4, second half of SCMR 5
50) LC chain 10
51) LC ring clover 6+3-3(join to opposite LC ring), 3+6-4-6-3, 3+3-6Continue from 13) to 22)

Now, if you want, you can continue working around to obtain an eight point doily or you can finish it here and use it as an ornament.
I'm leaving Canada tomorrow early in the morning and I will be back to Italy the 4th of march. Now I have to pack all my stuff, hoping to get all in. In the meantime you can continue!

5 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Thank you for a lovely TIAS Iris...it was fun, and as always your designs are so beautiful!

Krystle said...

Thank you Iris! I appreciate your time in putting this together for us.

:-)


Happy traveling to you!

Connie said...

I don't have a clue because I don't tat! LOL I just keep coming back because I am so interested in your finished product!

Tattycat said...

I thought maybe you were working this into a doily. I am so excited. This has really helped me to have it a little at a time. Usually when I look at the big picture, I get overwhelmed or confused. Thanks!

Eva S said...

Thank you so much Iris. This was fun to tat and the Pattern is wonderful.Greetings from the very south of Sweden and
Eva